This collection of summary tomato pasta recipes might be a simple way to recreate your summer this year in a new and more meaningful way. It uses ingredients such as fresh tomatoes, spaghetti or bucatini, basil and more.
This dish will deliver its best flavor thanks to the use of fresh tomato sauce and other spices. To get the best moment of enjoying the pasta, you can try eating outside to watch the beautiful view of the afternoon and sunset together.
Summary Tomato Pasta Ingredients and Steps
You must try to make this summer dish. Some of the ingredients in the making process are kitchen staples and quite affordable.
You can eat it anytime and even make it as your evening meal after all the tiring activities this summer. This is one of the easiest, simplest and quickest summer dishes to make.
- Water to taste
- Small 1/2 cup olive oil
- Red chili powder to taste
- Garlic 2 cloves, cleaned and thinly sliced
- Instant black pepper powder
- Some cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered equally. You can substitute this ingredient with some small heirloom assorted 4 cups or about 1 pound.
- Basil leaves to taste, torn into pieces for maximum flavor output.
- Salt to taste
- Spaghetti or bucatini
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Additionally, you can use extra-virgin olive oil.
Steps for Making Summary Tomato Pasta
- Prepare a large pot with enough water. Add a pinch of salt and let it boil.
- After that, prepare a pan that already contains olive oil. Leave it until the oil starts to heat up.
- Add minced garlic, red chili powder, and ground black pepper. Sauté for about 30 seconds until they develop a fragrant aroma.
- Add the sliced cherry tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and reduce the heat, cooking until the tomatoes release their juice.
- While waiting for the tomato juice, don’t forget to cook the pasta and al dente according to the instructions on the package.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove from heat and drain in a colander. Reserve at least 1/2 cup of water from the pasta cooking.
- Add the cooked pasta to the tomato sauce and stir to combine.
- Add the pasta cooking water that you previously reserved little by little until it thickens to your liking. Then stir the pasta and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Taste test by tasting the sauce and adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Add parmesan cheese and extra-virgin olive oil, then serve.
That’s the complete recipe for making summary tomato pasta. This dish can make your summer days more enjoyable. Eating it with your loved ones while watching the sunset can make it even more meaningful.