For those of you fans of meat and cheese, you can try the cheesy beef spaghetti recipe. You should try this dish because it has a delicious and delicious taste.
Cheesy Beef Spaghetti Recipe
To try this food, you don’t need to bother going to a fancy restaurant. After all, you can make it yourself at home. In addition, how to cook it is also fairly practical.
In fact, without going through a long time, you can immediately serve it. So that you don’t get even more curious, here are the ingredients and how to make cheesy beef spaghetti.
- 200 grams of spaghetti
- One tablespoon of butter
- Two pieces of smoked beef
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 250 ml Greenfields Fresh Milk
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- One tablespoon of Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Truffle powder (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
How to make it
- The first step, please boil the spaghetti.
- Add a little salt.
- After that, set the spaghetti aside.
- In the next step, sauté the garlic until it smells good.
- Then, add the sliced beef.
- Stir until all the ingredients change color.
- Add flour.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Greenfields Fresh Milk to the stir fry, and cook until it boils.
- Before entering the final stage, add Greenfields Ricotta Cheese, grated cheese, and sugar. Don’t forget to add salt, and ground pepper to truffle powder.
- Stir until all the ingredients & seasonings are evenly mixed.
- Add all the spaghetti that has been boiled. After that, stir until smooth.
- Please remove and serve while warm.
- You can also add some decorations to make the cheesy beef spaghetti even more appetizing.
How to Serve Cheesy Beef Spaghetti
You can serve this food for dinner with your family. However, to eat spaghetti, there are some rules that you must understand.
In other words, you can’t eat spaghetti carelessly. This is for the sake of maintaining a good image and behavior while eating.
When eating spaghetti, it’s a good idea not to use a spoon but replace it with a fork. After that, take spaghetti in small bites.
Do not eat while bending, because this habit is not good for digestive health. In addition, it is not recommended to eat spaghetti by lifting the fork above your mouth.
Try to keep the body portion upright and take it little by little using a fork and turning your fork. This way of eating spaghetti makes you look more elegant and polite.
That was the cheesy beef spaghetti recipe that you can try. The ingredients and how to make it are very easy right? For this reason, don’t forget to try this recipe.